Terms of Service
By signing up for a AG1.global Account (as defined in Section 1) or by using any AG1.global service (as defined below), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms of Service”).
As used in these Terms of Service, “we”, “us” and “AG1.global” means the applicable AG1.global Contracting Party.
The services offered by AG1.global under the Terms of Service include various products and services to help you sell goods and services to buyers, whether online (“Online Services”), in person or both. Any such services offered by AG1.global are referred to in these Terms of Services as the “Services”. Any new features or tools which are added to the current Services shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. AG1.global reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the AG1.global website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you. Any significant changes will be sent to you via email and or advertised on the website.
You must read, agree with and accept all the terms and conditions contained or expressly referenced in these Terms of Service.
Everyday language summaries are provided for convenience only and appear in bold under each section, but these summaries are not legally binding. Please read the Terms of Service, including any document referred to in these Terms of Service, for the complete picture of your legal requirements. By using AG1.global or any AG1.global services, you are agreeing to these terms. Be sure to occasionally check back for updates.
1. Account Terms
- To access and use the Services, you must register for a AG1.global account (“Account”) by providing the company and personal details required on the application document. AG1.global may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for a valid reason, in our sole discretion.
- You confirm that you are receiving any Services provided by AG1.global for the purposes of carrying on a business activity and not for any personal, household or family purpose.
- You acknowledge that AG1.global will use the email address you provide on opening an Account or as updated by you from time to time as the primary method for communication with you.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. AG1.global cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, audio files, code, information, or data uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited on or in connection with your Account (“Materials”).
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service, including the AUP, as determined in the sole discretion of AG1.global may result in an immediate termination of your Services.
You are responsible for your Account and any Materials you upload to the AG1.global Service. Please ensure that you do not contravene any of the privacy rules.
2. Account Activation
2.1 Store Owner
- Subject to section 2.1(2), the person signing up for the Service by opening an Account will be the contact person and contacting party (“Store Owner”) for the purposes of our Terms of Service and will be the person who is authorized to use any corresponding Account we may provide to the Store Owner in connection with the Service. Additional people can be added throughout the process upon written request.
- If you are signing up for the Services on behalf of your employer, your employer shall be the Store Owner. If you are signing up for the Services on behalf of your employer, then you must use your employer-issued email address and you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind your employer to our Terms of Service.
- The Store Owner is responsible and liable for the acts, omissions and defaults arising from use of employees in the performance of obligations under these Terms of Service as if they were the Store Owner’s own acts, omissions or defaults.
- The Store Owner and employees using the website are each referred to as a “AG1.global User”.
2.2 PayPal Express Checkout and Other Payments Accounts
- Upon completion of sign up for the Service, you will have to create a PayPal Express Checkout account, using your company banking details and where you want the funds to arrive. Please note that due to security reason, AG1.global cannot and will not create a PayPal account on your behalf.
- You acknowledge that PayPal Express Checkout and/or Other Payment Accounts will be your default payments gateway(s) and that it is your sole responsibility as the Store Owner to activate and maintain these accounts. If you do not wish to keep either of the payment accounts active, it is your responsibility to deactivate them. For the avoidance of doubt, PayPal Express Checkout is a Third Party Service, as defined in Section 13 of these Terms of Service.
2.3 Online Shops / Malls
- Upon purchasing an online shop through AG1.global, domain registration will be preset to automatically renew each year so long as your AG1.global Account remains active. You acknowledge that it is your sole responsibility to deactivate the auto-renewal function should you choose to do so.
Your online store or annual subscription will be automatically renewed unless you deactivate the automatic renewal tab.
3. General Conditions
- Technical support in respect of the Services is only provided to AG1.global Users.
- The Terms of Service shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Province of Western Cape and the laws of South Africa applicable therein, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply to these Terms of Service and is hereby expressly excluded.
- You acknowledge and agree that AG1.global may amend these Terms of Service at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms of Service on AG1.global’s website, available at www.ag1.global and such amendments to the Terms of Service are effective as of the date of posting. Your continued use of the Services after the amended Terms of Service are posted to AG1.global’s website constitutes your agreement to, and acceptance of, the amended Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any changes to the Terms of Service, do not continue to use the Service.
- You may not use the AG1.global Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws), the laws applicable to you in your customer’s jurisdiction, or the laws of South Africa and the Province of Western Cape. You will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in your use of the Service and your performance of obligations under the Terms of Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Services, or access to the Services without the express written permission by AG1.global.
- You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use AG1.global trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You understand that your Materials (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- All the terms and provisions of the Terms of Service shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties to the Terms of Service and to their respective heirs, successors, permitted assigns and legal representatives. AG1.global shall be permitted to assign these Terms of Service without notice to you or consent from you. You shall have no right to assign or otherwise transfer the Terms of Service, or any of your rights or obligations hereunder, to any third party without AG1.global’s prior written consent.
- If any provision, or portion of the provision, in these Terms of Service is, for any reason, held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, then such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability will not affect any other provision (or the unaffected portion of the provision) of the Terms of Service, and the Terms of Service will be construed as if such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision, or portion of the provision, had never been contained within the Terms of Service.
The AG1.global service belongs to AG1.global. You are not allowed to copy or use it for any illegal purpose. If you or your employees or contractors use AG1.global’s APIs, you will comply with our API terms.
Your Materials may be transferred unencrypted and may be altered, but credit card information is always encrypted.
4. AG1.global Rights
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Services for valid reason, notice shall be given in such circumstances. Not all Services and features are available in every jurisdiction and we are under no obligation to make any Services or features available in any jurisdiction.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for valid reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Materials and suspend or terminate Accounts if we determine in our sole discretion that the goods or services offered via a Store, or the Materials uploaded or posted to a Store, violate our Terms of Service.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any AG1.global customer, AG1.global employee, member, or officer will result in immediate Account termination.
- AG1.global does not pre-screen Materials and it is in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any Materials from the Service, including your Store.
- We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment. You further acknowledge and agree that AG1.global employees and contractors may also be AG1.global customers/merchants and that they may compete with you, although they may not use your Confidential Information in doing so.
- In the event of a dispute regarding Account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm Account ownership. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your business license, government issued photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, your status as an employee of an entity, etc.
- AG1.global retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful Account ownership and transfer an Account to the rightful Store Owner. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful Store Owner, without prejudice to our other rights and remedies, AG1.global reserves the right to temporarily disable an Account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.
We can modify, cancel or refuse the service if required.
In the event of an ownership dispute over a AG1.global account, we can freeze the account or transfer it to the rightful owner, as determined by us.
- “Confidential Information” shall include, but shall not be limited to, any and all information associated with a party’s business and not publicly known, including specific business information, technical processes and formulas, software, customer lists, prospective customer lists, names, addresses and other information regarding customers and prospective customers, product designs, sales, costs (including any relevant processing fees), price lists, and other unpublished financial information, business plans and marketing data, and any other confidential and proprietary information, whether or not marked as confidential or proprietary. AG1.global’s Confidential Information includes all information that you receive relating to us, or to the Services, that is not known to the general public including information related to our security program and practices.
- Each party agrees to use the other party’s Confidential Information solely as necessary for performing its obligations under these Terms of Service and in accordance with any other obligations in these Terms of Service including this Section 6. Each party agrees that it shall take all reasonable steps, at least substantially equivalent to the steps it takes to protect its own proprietary information, to prevent the duplication, disclosure or use of any such Confidential Information, other than (i) by or to its employees, agents and subcontractors who must have access to such Confidential Information to perform such party’s obligations hereunder, who each shall treat such Confidential Information as provided herein, and who are each subject to obligations of confidentiality to such party that are at least as stringent as those contained herein; or (ii) as required by any law, regulation, or order of any court of proper jurisdiction over the parties and the subject matter contained in these Terms of Service, provided that, if legally permitted, the receiving party shall give the disclosing party prompt written notice and use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that such disclosure is accorded confidential treatment. Confidential Information shall not include any information that the receiving party can prove: (A) was already in the public domain, or was already known by or in the possession of the receiving party, at the time of disclosure of such information; (B) is independently developed by the receiving party without use of or reference to the other party’s Confidential Information, and without breaching any provisions of these Terms of Service; or (C) is thereafter rightly obtained by the receiving party from a source other than the disclosing party without breaching any provision of these Terms of Service.
Both you and AG1.global agree to use the Confidential Information of the other only to perform the obligations in these Terms of Service. Confidential Information must be protected and respected.
6. Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable laws, AG1.global shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the Service.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, in no event shall AG1.global or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our Services or these Terms of Service (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, AG1.global partners, officers, directors, agents, employees, and suppliers harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents it incorporates by reference or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. The Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- AG1.global does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable. It is the responsibility of the User to update and maintain their online shop or Account.
- AG1.global does not warrant that quality of any products, services, information, or other materials purchased or obtained by you through the Services.
We are not responsible if you break the law, breach this agreement or go against the rights of a third party.
Service is “as is” so it may have errors or interruptions but these will be rectified as soon as possible.
7. Waiver and Complete Agreement
The failure of AG1.global to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service, including the documents it incorporates by reference, constitute the entire agreement between you and AG1.global and govern your use of the Services and your Account, superseding any prior agreements between you and AG1.global (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
If AG1.global chooses not to enforce any of these provisions at any time, it does not mean that we give up that right later.
These Terms of Service make up the agreement that applies to you.
8. Intellectual Property and Customer Content
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the Materials you provide to the AG1.global Service. All Materials you upload remains yours. You can remove your AG1.global Store at any time by deleting your Account.
- By uploading Materials, you agree: (a) to allow other internet users to view the Materials you post publicly to your Store; (b) to allow AG1.global to store, and in the case of Materials you post publicly, display and use your Materials; and (c) that AG1.global can, at any time, review and delete all the Materials submitted to its Service, although AG1.global is not obligated to do so.
- You retain ownership over all Materials that you upload to the Store; however, by making your Store public, you agree to allow others to view Materials that you post publicly to your Store. You are responsible for compliance of the Materials with any applicable laws or regulations.
- AG1.global shall have the non-exclusive right and license to use the names, trademarks, service marks and logos associated with your Store to promote the Service.
Anything you upload remains yours and is your responsibility.
9. AG1.global Shipping
AG1.global will not get involved with shipping of items or goods. This service is between the Supplier and the User, as different Suppliers will offer different methods of receiving the goods.
If you order something from the Supplier online, you need to discuss shipping requirements with them.
10. Payment of Fees
- You will pay the Fees applicable to your subscription to Online Service and/or Subscription Fees and any other applicable fees, including but not limited to applicable fees relating to the value of sales made through your Store when using all payment providers other than AG1.global Payments (“Transaction Fees”), and any fees relating to your purchase or use of any products or services. Together, the Subscription Fees, Transaction Fees and the Additional Fees are referred to as the “Fees”.
- AG1.global does not take commission on transactions between Users and Suppliers, these transactions are direct and AG1.global does not hold responsibility for these transactions.
- Subscription Fees for Users are paid in advance and will be billed in 365 day intervals (each such date, a “Billing Date”). You will be charged on each Billing Date for all outstanding Fees that have not previously been charged. Fees will appear on an invoice or inbox message, which will be sent to the Store Owner or User via the email provided. As well, an invoice will appear on the Account page of your Store’s administration console.
- If we are not able to process payment of Fees using an Authorized Payment Method, we will make a second attempt to process payment using any Authorized Payment Method 3 days later. If the second attempt is not successful, we will make a final attempt 3 days following the second attempt. If our final attempt is not successful, we may suspend and revoke access to your Account and the Services. Your Account will be reactivated upon your payment of any outstanding Fees, plus the Fees applicable to your next billing cycle. You may not be able to access your Account or your storefront during any period of suspension. If the outstanding Fees remain unpaid for 60 days following the date of suspension, AG1.global reserves the right to terminate your Account.
- All Fees are exclusive of applicable federal, provincial, state, local or other governmental sales, goods and services (including Goods and Sales Tax under the Goods and Services Tax Act), harmonized or other taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future (“Taxes”).
- You are responsible for all applicable Taxes that arise from or as a result of your subscription to or purchase of AG1.global’s products and services. If you are exempt from payment of such Taxes, you must provide us with evidence of your exemption, which in some jurisdictions includes an original certificate that satisfies applicable legal requirements attesting to tax-exempt status. Tax exemption will only apply from and after the date we receive evidence satisfactory to AG1.global of your exemption. As you are not charged Taxes by AG1.global, you are responsible for determining if Taxes are payable, and if so, self-remitting Taxes to the appropriate tax authorities in your jurisdiction.
- For the avoidance of doubt, all sums payable by you to AG1.global under these Terms of Service shall be paid free and clear of any deductions or withholdings whatsoever. Any deductions or withholdings that are required by law shall be borne by you and paid separately to the relevant taxation authority. AG1.global shall be entitled to charge the full amount of Fees stipulated under these Terms of Service to your Authorized Payment Method ignoring any such deduction or withholding that may be required.
- Any refunds requested arising between Users and Supplier shall be dealt with between the two parties.
- Should an accord not be reached between the two parties, AG1.global reserves the right to mediate and assist in finding a resolution. Enquiries can be sent to email@example.com
A valid payment method (like a credit card or Mobile Banking App) is required for all stores. You will be billed for your Subscription Fees every 365 days as a User and billing time will depend on the package secured as a Supplier. Any Transaction Fees or Additional Fees will be charged to your payment method. If we are not able to process payment of Fees using your payment method, we will try again in 3 days. If we are unable to process payment of Fees on the second attempt, we will make a third and final attempt three days later. If payment of Fees is unsuccessful after three attempts, AG1.global may freeze your store. You may be required to remit Taxes to AG1.global or to self-remit to your local taxing authority.
11. Cancellation and Termination
- You may cancel your Account and terminate the Terms of Service at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or by cancelling online on your personal profile.
- Upon termination of the Services by either party for any reason:
- AG1.global will cease providing you with the Services and you will no longer be able to access your Account; unless otherwise provided in the Terms of Service, you will not be entitled to any refunds of any Fees, pro rata or otherwise;
- Any outstanding balance owed to AG1.global for your use of the Services through the effective date of such termination will immediately become due and payable in full; and your Store or profile website will be taken offline.
- If at the date of termination of the Service, there are any outstanding Fees owing by you, you will receive one final invoice via email. Once that invoice has been paid in full, you will not be charged again.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the AG1.global Service, the Terms of Service and/or your Account for valid reason, without notice at any time. Termination of the Terms of Service shall be without prejudice to any rights or obligations which arose prior to the date of termination.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, AG1.global may suspend or terminate your Account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the use of the Services.
To initiate a termination contact email@example.com. AG1.global will respond with specific information regarding the termination process for your account. Once termination is confirmed, Accounts purchased through AG1.global will no longer be automatically renewed. If you cancel in the middle of your billing cycle, you’ll have one last email invoice.
We may change or terminate your account at any time for valid reason and will notify you of any such required changes. Any fraudulent activity will result in your account being terminated.
12. Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Prices for using the Services are subject to change upon 30 days’ notice from AG1.global. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the AG1.global Site (www.ag1.global).
- AG1.global reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, the Services (or any part thereof) with notice given.
- AG1.global shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
We may change or discontinue the service at any time if required and for valid reason, without liability.
13. Third Party Services, Experts, and Experts Marketplace
- AG1.global may from time to time recommend, provide you with access to, or enable third party software, applications (“Apps”), products, services or website links (collectively, “Third Party Services”) for your consideration or use. Such Third Party Services are made available only as a convenience, and your purchase, access or use of any such Third Party Services is solely between you and the applicable third party services provider (“Third Party Provider”). In addition to these Terms of Service, you also agree to be bound by the additional service-specific terms applicable to services you purchase from, or that are provided by, Third Party Providers.
- Any use by you of Third Party Services offered through the Services and or AG1.global’s website is entirely at your own risk and discretion, and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions and/or privacy policies applicable to such Third Party Services before using them. In some instances, AG1.global may receive a revenue share from Third Party Providers that AG1.global recommends to you or that you otherwise engage through your use of the Services and or AG1.global’s website.
- We do not provide any warranties or make representations to you with respect to Third Party Services. You acknowledge that AG1.global has no control over Third Party Services and shall not be responsible or liable to you or anyone else for such Third Party Services. The availability of Third Party Services on AG1.global’s website or the integration or enabling of such Third Party Services with the Services does not constitute or imply an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by or with AG1.global. AG1.global does not guarantee the availability of Third Party Services and you acknowledge that AG1.global may disable access to any Third Party Services at any time in its sole discretion and without notice to you. AG1.global is not responsible or liable to anyone for discontinuation or suspension of access to, or disablement of, any Third Party Service. AG1.global strongly recommends that you seek specialist advice before using or relying on Third Party Services, to ensure they will meet your needs. In particular, tax calculators should be used for reference only and not as a substitute for independent tax advice, when assessing the correct tax rates you should charge to your customers.
- If you install or enable a Third Party Service for use with the Services, you grant us permission to allow the applicable Third Party Provider to access your data and other Materials and to take any other actions as required for the interoperation of the Third Party Service with the Services, and any exchange of data or other Materials or other interaction between you and the Third Party Provider is solely between you and such Third Party Provider. AG1.global is not responsible for any disclosure, modification or deletion of your data or other Materials, or for any corresponding losses or damages you may suffer, as a result of access by a Third Party Service or a Third Party Provider to your data or other Materials.
- The relationship between you and any Third Party Provider is strictly between you and such Third Party Provider, and AG1.global is not obligated to intervene in any dispute arising between you and a Third Party Provider.
- Under no circumstances shall AG1.global be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, extraordinary, exemplary or other damages whatsoever, that result from any Third Party Services or your contractual relationship with any Third Party Provider. These limitations shall apply even if AG1.global has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- You agree to indemnify and hold AG1.global and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, AG1.global partners, officers, directors, agents, employees, and suppliers harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of a Third Party Service or your relationship with a Third Party Provider.
We are not responsible for third party services so use them at your own risk. If you use Third Party Services on the AG1.global platform, you permit us to send your data to those services. If you use Third Party Services you agree that we do not provide a warranty.
14. Feedback and Reviews
AG1.global welcomes any ideas and/or suggestions regarding improvements or additions to the Services. Under no circumstances shall any disclosure of any idea, suggestion or related material or any review of the Services, Third Party Services or any Third Party Provider to AG1.global be subject to any obligation of confidentiality or expectation of compensation. By submitting Feedback to AG1.global (whether submitted directly to AG1.global or posted on any AG1.global hosted forum or page), you waive any and all rights in the Feedback and that AG1.global is free to implement and use the Feedback if desired, as provided by you or as modified by AG1.global, without obtaining permission or license from you or from any third party. Any reviews of a Third Party Service or Third Party Provider that you submit to AG1.global must be accurate to the best of your knowledge, and must not be illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable. AG1.global reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit Feedback of Third Party Services or Third Party Providers, but does not regularly inspect posted Feedback.
Please do sent feedback and reviews on the website, this will help other users in future but please keep it clean and respectful.
15. Notice of Investigation and Takedown Procedure
AG1.global supports the protection of intellectual property and asks AG1.global merchants to do the same. It’s our policy to respond to all notices of alleged copyright infringement. If someone believes that one of our merchants is infringing their intellectual property rights, they can send a Notice of Investigation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receiving a Notice of Investigation, we may remove or disable access to the Materials claimed to be a copyright infringement. Once provided with a Notice of Takedown, the merchant can reply with a counter notification via email if they object to the complaint. The original complainant has 14 business days after we receive a counter notification to seek a court order restraining the merchant from engaging in the infringing activity, otherwise we restore the material.
AG1.global respects intellectual property rights and you should too. If we receive a Notice of Investigation, we may disable access or remove the allegedly infringing content from your website. If you don’t think the claim is valid, you can proceed with a counter notification.
If you believe one of our merchants is infringing your intellectual property rights, you can send AG1.global a Notice of Investigation. We will expeditiously disable access or remove the content and notify the merchant. Be advised that we post all notices we receive.
16. Rights of Third Parties
Save for AG1.global and its affiliates, AG1.global Users or anyone accessing AG1.global Services pursuant to these Terms of Service, unless otherwise provided in these Terms of Service, no person or entity who is not a party to these Terms of Service shall have any right to enforce any term of these Terms of Service, regardless of whether such person or entity has been identified by name, as a member of a class or as answering a particular description. For the avoidance of doubt, this shall not affect the rights of any permitted assignee or transferee of these Terms.
Only AG1.global, AG1.global Users and persons accessing AG1.global Services have any rights under these Terms of Service.
17. Privacy & Data Protection
AG1.global is firmly committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information and the personal information of your customers. By using the Service, you acknowledge and agree that AG1.global’s collection, usage and disclosure of this personal information is governed by our Private Policy.
Additionally, if: (a) you are established in the European Economic Area (EEA); (b) you provide goods or services to customers in the EEA; or (c) you are otherwise subject to the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, AG1.global’s collection and use of personal information of any European residents is also subject to our Data Processing Addendum.