Agriculture remains the backbone of Africa’s economy, providing livelihoods for millions of people across the continent. However, the sector has long faced challenges, particularly in
WELCOME TO AG1.GLOBAL.
The all in one networking educational and buying platform for the agriculture market.
Congratulations to Julie Chewe, the winner of the MTN phone in the Female Farmers Competition at AG1.global. Julie’s submission was about the agroforestry project on
Africa possesses a treasure trove of traditional food and medicinal wisdom that has sustained its communities for centuries. However, with the advent of modernisation and
Cyperus esculentus, commonly known as chufa or tiger nut, is a remarkable plant with a rich history of cultivation and consumption. From its origins in
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Meet farming professionals globally and increase your agri network
- Create your own personalised profile
- Share knowledge online and explore solutions to challenges in the field
- Shop online for exclusive AG1.global deals, discounts and packages from the top suppliers in the industry
- Subscribe and submit your business plan for development or expansion and be part of the AG1.global Get Involved Outreach Program
AG1.global services the entire agri value chain from the small scale farmer to the supplier. The group looks to offer farmers of all scales a platform to network with their peers, create their own profile, share industry knowledge, ideas and solutions to daily challenges faced in the field.
Farmers also have the opportunity to view products, new technologies and service offerings from the top suppliers in the market online and can follow suppliers and what they have in their online shop weekly.
Suppliers to the industry also have an interactive platform to showcase latest products and services, retail online, network and engage directly with a captive audience of farming professionals, offer training and support and Get Involved in the Outreach Program.